Sunday, September 14, 2008

More lag yay!

Corehounds are still amazing. After I trained one I didn't have any meat, and looting mobs would lead to server wide lag... However by just attacking my pet ended up with green happiness. Yay for pet talents.

Netherstorm was bugged and I didn't have dps meters installed so DPS shot rotation was out of the question. The pure dps put out by pets now is awesome though.

From playing around spamming steady is pretty much the basic rotation, throwing in a multi or arcane doesn't mess it up anymore though. Viper is great for regenerating mana, especially if you have a haste trinket or haste proc.

Hunter's mark now increases Ranged AP by 300 base. Yay.

Oh and I forgot, there are no rhinos in outlands... so I couldn't train one o dem.

I've tested enough to see pretty much what to expect, so I'll probably stay off of PTRs for awhile. Good luck to those who get on, and don't loot for the love of god.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you notice that the graphics didn't look as sharp? The lag there is so bad it's hard to test anything.

I'm not sure I like the changes that I've seen so far for my Shammy. I spec'd 51 points in Elemental, but they reduced the amount of damage every spell does. Also, some of the tooltips aren't displaying spell crit% properly, so I'm not really sure if my toon is any better off. For example, lightning bolt now only does 600ish base damage, but my spell damage went up from 850 to 1150 with the totem out. I guess I'll have to do some more research when it doesn't take 5 mins to cast a spell.