Saturday, September 20, 2008

PTR frustration

I'm coming out and saying it. BM hunters got hit with the gimp bat pretty bad (in terms of PVP).

Ret pallys and feral/boomkins are pretty much 4 shotting everyone. Rogues actually put up a fight, and warriors just lolspam.

For right now I'll be retired from the PTR until a major update comes out.

What I want:
  • Seperation Aneixty - Make this talent useful in pvp please. 20 yards isn't that much, except when you can't kite anything because they all have snare removales.
  • Beast Mastery - Exotic pets are cool, but do NOTHING for dps in pvp.
  • Give us steady shot as a trainable spell.
  • Make Lock and Load proc more off of stings
I really, really, really, really want to continue raiding BM. Pet synergy is what makes this class fun for me. Currently, it's gimped up the butt. The 45-51 point BM talents are pretty crap.

I'm ranting of course, because I havn't actually tested any numbers raiding. But I don't want survival to be blowing the crap out of BM for raiding. If that was the case I'd reroll a mage, warlock, or even rogue.

/endrant

1 comment:

Nilum said...

Stop blogging and come play with brewfest.